FSCONS 2011/Teams

From FSCONS wiki
(Redirected from FSCONS 2011 Teams)
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Teams

Managing team

The managing team consists of all team leaders from the below teams, as well as representatives of FFKP (as the legal body that hosts the conference), and any other person which the managing team decides to invite into the group. The purpose of the managing team is to resolve disputes between the groups, as well as to decide on the ownership of issues which touch upon more than one group.

Subteams

These are the basic subteams for FSCONS 2011 (links lead to the team pages):

Team Description Team Leader Assistants
Execution Jonas Öberg Oliver Propst, Nahid Vafaie, Alireza Pazirandeh, Evelina Vorobyeva, Marina Bykova, Geraldine, Karin Ajaxon, mitsqvist
Programme Leif-Jöran Olsson -
Venue Rikard Fröberg Oliver Propst
Web Grégoire Détrez
Hardware Patrik Willard Pontus Andersson, Christer Corneliusson, Gabriel Englund, Sebastian Hörberg, Bernhard Mollenhauer, you?
Communication Henrik Sandklef Rikard Fröberg, Oliver Propst
Shaping FSCONS Leif-Jöran Olsson Henrik Sandklef, You?
Post conference wrap-up Rikard Fröberg Nahid Vafaie

Management procedures

The teams have each a team leader who reports to the core team as they deem necessary. All groups meet together regularly so that issues or tasks can be coordinated and dealt with. The meetings are open to everybody but the team leaders should preferably attend so that coordination and progress is easy and we all know we are on track according to the plan. Urgent issues may of course be directed to the core team at any time by the team leaders.

Assistant/Interns are a way of getting more people involved and to allow people who don't want to shoulder an entire group to still help out. If you're interested to be an assistant or intern for the conference, please let us know. Email us at info _AT_ fscons.org.

Overall TodoList

Defined in Task Assigned to Deadline
Accessibility Check if we can lend/rent a hearing loop, prices or as sponsorship You?
Accessibility Make some text/paper with basic accessibility info that the staff should read You?
Accessibility Contact sign language interpretators and ask about a new cooperation You?
Accessibility aspect 2013 Contact sign language interpretators and ask about a new cooperation You?
Accessibility aspect 2013 Check if we can lend/rent a hearing loop, prices or as sponsorship You?
Accessibility aspect 2013 Make some text/paper with basic accessibility info that the staff should read You?
Eighth planning meeting 2012 LJO + GD collects the votes. Stian asks the preferred keynotes Stian
Eighth planning meeting 2012 Come up with complete budget estimate for hardware aspect. Klondike
FSCONS 2012/Venue Make sure cleaning equipment is available
FSCONS-logo-2011.png INSERT AUTHOR HERE
Fourteenth planning meeting 2012 Oliver asks for instructions templates. Heavensmile
Fourteenth planning meeting 2012 Leif-Jöran collects these requirements. Ljo
Fourth Planning meeting 2012 Create a proposal for the external social event on Sunday My
Ninth planning meeting 2012 Check total price according to discussion items. Alireza,Evelina
Ninth planning meeting 2012 Oliver P collects the new venue plans for next meeting. Oliver
Ninth planning meeting 2012 Grégoire bring back discussion to FFKP and come back with negotiationable terms after their board meeting August 27th. Grégoire
Ninth planning meeting 2012 Grégoire check dealines. And coordinate it with magazine ads deadline.
Ninth planning meeting 2012 Oliver P check magazine ads deadline. Oliver
Ninth planning meeting 2012 Come back with decision within two weeks. My,Anton
Past Conferences Write-up of 2013 Kilroy
Seventh planning meeting 2012 Put draft print material list related to marketing in aspect page Ljo
Seventh planning meeting 2012 Ask Rikard or on org mailing list about coordinating security aspect Grégoire
Seventh planning meeting 2012 Ask last years responsible person about reception. Negative answer received. Continues looking. Grégoire
Seventh planning meeting 2012 Find new maps of the building in order to decide location Jonas
Sixteenth planning meeting 2012 Send payment details to LJO. My,Anton
Sixteenth planning meeting 2012 Send descriptions to LJO before Tuesday morning. Alireza,Evelina
Sixteenth planning meeting 2012 Coordinate car schedule with Grégoire.
Sixteenth planning meeting 2012 E-mail to volunteers.
Sixteenth planning meeting 2012 Get the .
Sixteenth planning meeting 2012 Where do we borrow/rent?. My,Anton
Sixteenth planning meeting 2012 Ask to borrow from floor 2. Ljo
Sixth planning meeting 2012 Sign responsibility for venue contract which is needed according to Jonas. Ljo
Sixth planning meeting 2012 Ljo
Tenth planning meeting 2012
Tenth planning meeting 2012 My will discuss with the Social Event Committee about the food that is served or possible to serve at Kuggen
Tenth planning meeting 2012 Since it doesn't make much sense to use the the old ffkp mail address for fscons any more, we need to setup new mail aliases.
Thirteenth planning meeting 2012 Food for volunteer room Anton/My
Thirteenth planning meeting 2012 Send request to the aspects on number of volunteers they need. Grégoire
Thirteenth planning meeting 2012 Ask Wikimedia and NFSA if 45 minutes are good for their sessions Ljo
Thirteenth planning meeting 2012 Print posters and send mail this being the final version for those that want to print it themselves. Grégoire
Thirteenth planning meeting 2012 Check locks on rooms Evelina
WorkMeeting/2014-09-15 Apply for license Ljo
WorkMeeting/2014-09-15 The policy committee will present a proposal for new manifesto next work meeting Ljo,skymandr
WorkMeeting/2014-09-15 Take course Stian
WorkMeeting/2014-09-15 Ask for someone to take responsibility for the social events Stian
WorkMeeting/2014-09-15 Send emails to Stian with suggestions of speakers for the Programming languages track All
WorkMeeting/2014-09-15 Stian will contact Jens about new posters Stian
WorkMeeting/2014-09-15 Ljo will discuss how to get the volunteers involved with Tam Ljo,Tam
WorkMeeting/2014-09-29 Promote the conference more! All
WorkMeeting/2014-09-29 Change name of Open Space to Our Open Spaces Skymandr
WorkMeeting/2014-09-29 Promote the fact that young visitors will get their own Arduino, sponsored by Friprogramvarusyndikatet Oliver
WorkMeeting/2014-09-29 Andreas and Tab will meet to discuss the café Tab
WorkMeeting/2014-09-29 Typeset and print manifesto for presentation at the conference Ljo
WorkMeeting/2014-09-29 The harddrives used for storing video need to be assessed and readied for new use Grégoire
WorkMeeting/2014-09-29 Promote the new version of the manifesto online, committee will assist in highlighting changes Oliver
WorkMeeting/2014-10-13 Promotion Team will promote the article about FSCONS, published in Computer Sweden Oliver
WorkMeeting/2014-10-13 Promotion Team will promote the opportunity to be a volunteer at the conference Oliver
WorkMeeting/2014-10-13 Typeset and print manifesto for presentation at the conference Skymandr
WorkMeeting/2014-10-13 Promote the buy-before-date of early bird tickets. Oliver
WorkMeeting/2014-10-13 Some speakers have requested somewhere to sleep. Everyone is encouraged to ask around for this. Someone will send an email about this to the list. Stian
WorkMeeting/2014-10-13 If time permits, fix an up-to-date logotype to Promotion Team Oliver
WorkMeeting/2014-10-13 Promotion Team will promote the social events, evening gigs etc. Oliver
WorkMeeting/2014-10-27 Add the missing three sponsors/partners to the homepage Grégoire


Back to 2011 main planning page