WorkMeeting/2014-09-15

From FSCONS wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Meeting
Work Meeting
Date:2014-09-15 18:00
Place:Språkbanken



Contents

Cafeteria

Stian informs the meeting of the necessity of finding someone to take responsibility for organising the cafeteria, ideally in time for next meeting.

Andreasn takes on the role of café responsible

Alcohol license

We need to apply for alcohol license for the venue. The cost for this is 1200 kr in course fees, and 500 kr plus 200 kr per day for the license, giving a total of 2300 kr.

ljo will apply for the license, and Stian will take the course to become "Alkoholansvarig"

TODO: Apply for license (User:ljo)

TODO: Take course (User:Stian)


Social events

Stian informs the meeting that we still need someone responsible for the social events. Stian will try to find someone, and ask the list if he cannot.

Ask on the email list

TODO: Ask for someone to take responsibility for the social events (User:Stian)


Conference programme

Stian informs the meeting that, since Monochrom have withdrawn with short notice, the programming languages track has been reinstatiated. We need to find more speakers. Open Space track is not in very good shape.

Find speakers for Programming languages track

TODO: Send emails to Stian with suggestions of speakers for the Programming languages track (User:All)


Webpage

The web-page is taking shape, but registration is still not up. This needs to be done ASAP.

Get registration working

TODO: Get registration working on the homepage (User:Grégoire)


Promotion

Oliver plans on starting to work on promotion together with Tam this week. The same person who made last year's poster is interested in doing it this year again.

Contact Jens and ask him to make a new design

TODO: Stian will contact Jens about new posters (User:Stian)


Volunteers

Tam has made a list of interested volunteers and suggest that we contact them as soon as possible.

ljo will discuss the practicalities of this with Tam

TODO: ljo will discuss how to get the volunteers involved with Tam (User:ljo,Tam)


Policy Committee

ljo informs the meeting that new version of the Manifesto is nearly finished. It will be presented next meeting.

The policy committee will finish a proposal for new manifesto until next meeting

TODO: The policy committee will present a proposal for new manifesto next work meeting (User:ljo,skymandr)


Next Meeting

Next meeting will take place in two weeks, same time and place: 2014-09-29, 18.00.