FSCONS Planning meeting at FFKP Office June 22, 2011 at 16:00 -- 17:00.
Place: FFKP office, Enekullegatan 12A (directions on ffkp.se)
- Finding fundings and sponsors
- New partners
- Propose new partner
- fscons.org email addressess
- Staff pages on fscons.org
- Teams (working in what team(s))
- Blog, microblog
- Volunteer procedure
- Send email to info@
- Info@ answers, requesting info for staff page, and email addr
Alternative ways of joining the meeting, if you can't make it in person
Contact us at info[AT]fscons.org and ask for alternative ways of joining the meeting. Normally we'll have an IRC chat room going. You can read more about IRC here. Probably we'll add a phone line also, so that you may join via phone. More info on that to come, but please contact us for more information.
- Overall introduction round. One new volunteer, Nahid, introduced herself!
- Henrik informs about new partners: Linux Journal, Ubuntu User and Linux Magazine
- Henrik informs about the availability of @fscons.org email addresses
- TODO: Template:Trim (User:hesa) Property "Has description" (as page type) with input value "Update information on the wiki about volunteer procedure (see Meeting 2011-06-22)" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.
Done in my.fscons.org --Grégoire 17:21, 22 August 2011 (UTC)
- Henrik informs about fundraising efforts, which still require quite a bit of effort. So far no buy-in from any sponsors.
- TODO: Template:Trim (CommunicationTeam) (User:Rikard)
- Think more on refining the strategy for getting sponsorships, perhaps try selling tickets to companies instead?