- 1 What
- 2 Where
- 3 Agenda
- 4 Alternative ways of joining the meeting, if you can't make it in person
- 5 Summary
FSCONS Planning meeting at Gnutiken August 15, 2011 at 16:00 -- 17:00.
- Central point of contact concept
- List of speakers on fscons.org
Alternative ways of joining the meeting, if you can't make it in person
Contact us at info[AT]fscons.org and ask for alternative ways of joining the meeting. Normally we'll have an IRC chat room going. You can read more about IRC here. Probably we'll add a phone line also, so that you may join via phone. More info on that to come, but please contact us for more information.
0. Venue - where?
Probably IT-U (due to re-building - we're not sure) - possibly CTH Johanneberg
1. Central point of contact concept
2. List of speakers on fscons.org
How should we promote the publications of speakers? PR strategy anyone?
Oliver will check with L's. Nemos - tbd
4. Workshops Friday - Where? Sign-up?
Wiki page proposed for sign-up. LJO will contact workshop organizers.
Preferably workshops should be held away from venue to give VenueTeam more time for setting up the venue.
If workshops are off-site, make sure to emphasize this to workshop participants, so that they are aware of this fact. Make it REALLY obvious.
Ljo might have access to workshop rooms (2-3) which can swallow 15-35 participants each.
We should probably plan for parallell workshops as workshops have a habit of running over time.
Also some discussions about GHS, Forskningsavdelningen and a hackerspace from Stockholm, if they could get some room, arrange workshops. Nothing decided or fleshed out.
5. Other questions
- How many slots are there? 58, some of which reserved for Key notes, each track has 6 slots. LJO assumes that all 8 tracks will allocate its six slots.
- Social even - Where/How? Berg211 actually fails - not in plan. At L's Kitchen Lindholmen? At IT-U? At CTU Student pub? Who investigates? There will be todo-items for this.
- Oliver - more non-alcoholic alternatives!
- Jonas: Drinks must preferably be delivered to us. Also, we must be able to return left-overs.
- "Special Guest" Will join us - we'll squeeze him/her in somehow. Homework for everyone to think about what he/she should talk about.
- Offer sign interpretation? Rikard will get a proposal for sign interpretation. Karin has a contact for stenographers.
6. Next meeting
August 29, 16.00 Gnutiken.