Third planning meeting 2012
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|CTH Johanneberg — EDIT-room
- Changes to the aspects
- Add your agenda items here
Where should we meet? ;-) //Rikard
- Leif-Jöran and Jonas brief on the budget aspect and the need to get input into the income by the 30th of April
- Klondike raises the issue that we will need to do an overview of the current hardware, but that at the least we need some PA systems for the rooms which doesn't have thsi.
- Henrik via Rikard reports that he's started work on Embedded system, and the FSFE might want a legal track
- Leif-Jöran talks about that each track will ideally have funding on their own. Klondike warns that it might look odd to have tracks sponsored by individual companies, which may or may not be in relation to the manifest.
- Grégoire is working on a new web site which will hopefully be up by the next meeting.
- Grégoire will move the mailing list soonest
- Klondike asks who want to help with the hardware aspect. Any takers should get in touch with Klondike
- Leif-Jöran and Grégoire will staff the new aspect: FFKP
- CFP should be out within a week, and include information asking for people to engage in the organisation