Second planning meeting 2012
|Place:||CTH Johanneberg — Group room 3|
I (Grégoire) took the liberty of reformatting the agenda and tried to keep the essence of all the propositions. I pasted the original in the discussion tab for reference.
- New FFKP board: presentation and explanation (Jonas, Henrik, Rikard and Grégoire)
- 2012 organisation
- Lexicon proposal
- Organizers: us, participate in org meetings and work during the year to organize the conference.
- Staff: people who work during the conference. Organizers are also staff during the conference. The staff is divided in teams and roles. Those will be defined later.
teamaspect: set of related tasks pertaining to the organization of the conference. This allows us to keep the term “team” for the staff teams (café, info-desk, hardware...) team leadercoordinator: person or people in charge of one aspect of the conference. The role of a coordinator is both to coordinate the work of everyone interested in the aspect and to coordinate with coordinator from other aspects related to the tasks at hand.
- Thinks to keep from last year
- Conference manager and runners
- accessibility work
- the two
volunteerstaff walk-through sessions
- Things to change
teemsaspect division (see below)
team leaderscoordinators for each teamaspect
- Staff management (previously in execution)
- can be done by each subteam
- or by a staff coordinator?
- We can replace "Execution" with "Infodesk", as that's the primary function remaining after separating café (Rikard/Jonas)
- Lexicon proposal
Proposal for subteams. The responsibilities of each subteam means that this is the responsibility of the team, but that the team still needs to communicate and seek approval for major decisions from the other leads. Leads should participate in the FSCONS meetings and report on progress or concerns.
|Programme||Jonas & Rikard||
|Web||Grégoire & Nahid||
|Hardware||Patrik & Jonas||
|Sponsors||Oliver & ??||
|Survey||Nahid & ??||
|Café||Anton & My||
|Information||Jonas & ???||
|Budget||Leif-Jöran & Jonas||
(ex: web, registration, cfp, hardware...)