Description and Responsibility
- Managing the registration system before the conference
- Communicating with the web site group to integrate registration in the web pages
- Keeping an eye on the registration process
- Communicating with the budget group when it concerns issues such as payments
- Creating an easy process for conference staff during the conference days to deal with registrations and communicating with the conference staff group for this
The registration fees have been decided (on post-FSCONS 2009 meeting) to be 30 Euro for a standard ticket, or 20 Euro for students, unemployed and other with limited means. Included in the registration fee will be access to all sessions including the Saturday evening social event, as well as dinner during the social event.
We need to coordinate this with the W3 team. They have setup a system so that we need to create a user account and assign the Drupal role participant to everyone who signed up for FSCONS. Perhaps this can be done using Ubercart and the Role module?
- Ubercart is working, will test some more. Seems to be OK for use. --184.108.40.206 17:07, 2 May 2010 (UTC)