Eighth planning meeting 2012
|Place:||CTH Johanneberg — EDIT-room|
- Keynote voting: how and when?
- Graphical profile
- Idea for new logo https://www.dropbox.com/s/7dedkbefrxm7xi5/new_logo.png
- Café plan presentation
- Accepting bitcoins as payment in the Café?
- Social event plan presentation
We have 4 cameras + 1 streaming camera.
- How many simultaneous tracks will there be?
- How many of these tracks will have a sign interpreter to be recorded as well?
- Ljudanläggning - LA400 (upp till ca:150 pers - 2800W) * 4, 150€ per set = 600€,
- SHURE PG288E/PG58 60€ * 4 rooms * 3 days = 720€
- cheaper price for this two on (page on Swe) http://www.lob.chs.chalmers.se/hyra.php //Erik
- Additional cameras?
- Other questions
- Next meeting
Summary (DRAFT, will be finalised Tuesday June 12th)
- Keynote voting
- Graphical profile.
DECISION: Workshop meting with interested persons end of June, suggestion 27th. Posters should be started to be put up in mid September.
- Café aspect
DECISION: Try to keep zero budget. Keep food alternatives, vegan etc, but try lower cost. Breakfast, will be selfmade this year. Beer, cut down on impopular according to previous figures. Soft drinks, 2 fridges available. Survey coop for easy participation. Investigate bitcoin, but sceptical to add another payment method. Find out how to kepp people inside for higher sales. Info: More places will be open this year for hot food.
- Social aspect
DECISION: 4 mail alternatives. Kuggen (2 floors) is the preferred alternative. No figures yet though, but we would need to get food and equipment from them. Other alternatives, itu, gasken, bulten, berg211 (Total with transport 24', 18' for rent according to last time we used them, they provide much lower figure now 8'.). Calculate on 150-200 social event participants.
- Hardware aspect
DECISION: Rent pa systems for all rooms, microphones, light, according to suggestion. Additional questions answers for convenience: Max 4 simultaneous tracks, No sign interpreter. Hardware aspect provide estimate ASAP for slides+audio equipment, e g pay shipping back and forth to Belgium.
Next meeting DECISION: Monday 30th 17.30 at Språkbanken, L307.