2013/Fifth planning meeting
- Welcome to new members
- Reports from the aspects (Aspects walk-through)
- Keynote speaker voting deadline
- Standing agenda
- Next meeting
Welcome to new members
One new member attended.
- Figures from yearly meeting distributed across incomes and expenditures
- TODO: Template:Trim (User:Ljo)
- Meeting since last time. Positive to have coherent version.
- Maybe have it translated to Swedish for next yearly meeting (Low prio).
- JAK has confirmed.
- We need to put all organisations we contacted so far in track page.
- CFP will be sent out June 10th.
- Sends standard dents regularly.
- Contact magazines to renew contacts and ask for deadline for ads.
- Ask last years sponsors and reach out action. Openend might be interested. Friprogramvarusyndikatet will sponsor all children attending with an Arduino.
- Fredrik W[endt] cannot participate in the aspect this year, but hopefully next year. Will buy business ticket though.
- Leif-Jöran has gotten clearance from head of department to be in the Humanisten main building during the weekend in addition to in Språkbanken on Friday.
- Web and infrastructure
- TODO: Template:Trim (User:Grégoire)
Deadline June 23rd. 2012 and previous year's suggestions will be added to page. The Vote counting will be done at the June 24th work meeting.
Decision: "Semantics of freedom" will be the overall conference theme. "Standup for your rights" was voted down, but the work meeting attendants were positive to have GPL3 defence event before and/or during the conference.
- Standing agenda
- Decision: A standing agenda was decided to be used for the work meetings
- TODO: Template:Trim (User:Stian,Ljo)
- June 10th 18-19, Språkbanken
- June 24th 18-19, Språkbanken