Difference between revisions of "Twelfth planning meeting 2012"

From FSCONS wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "{{Org meeting|FSCONS2012 | date = 2012-10-01 | time = 17:30 | place = CTH Johanneberg — EDIT-room }} = Agenda = ...")
 
m
 
(3 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 6: Line 6:
  
 
= Agenda =
 
= Agenda =
 +
* Aspects walkthrough
 +
* Floor plans
 +
*
  
...
+
= Minutes (draft until 2012-10-04)=
 +
 
 +
* Aspects walkthrough
 +
** Web Gregoire
 +
Send to previous years' participants that the registration is open.
 +
 +
** Social has a plan for what to do, looking into getting budget ready
 +
** Decided to not do
 +
 +
** Nahid,
 +
has one person who last year had got experience from registration and cafe.
 +
 
 +
** Cafe
 +
My tells about the alcohol permit restriction of 1 year.
 +
* Check if we can do it without, use other association eg fripost, student union. 
 +
* LJO tells brought it up with board.
 +
* got contact details from Jonas Öberg for ordering of all supplies.
 +
 
 +
* Wokshops, bring coffee makers. Lighter fika for free.
 +
 
 +
*
 +
 
 +
* Programme, Budget
 +
** LJO tells, some workshops confirmed, some more sessions placed in the schedule.
 +
** ACTION: Check wiki info LJO.
 +
 
 +
* Promotion
 +
Oliver P tells, Magazine Ad, poster working with Grégoire on the design.
 +
*
 +
 
 +
* Policies
 +
Andreas S tells, revised documents will be presented at next meeting.
 +
 
 +
* Volunteers
 +
** hangout area.
 +
** Only take stuff
 +
** Alireza, could resolve the
 +
** Possibly locked room.
 +
** Send mail. Volunteer meetup.
 +
 
 +
* Hardware,
 +
**
 +
** Hugo wants to contact hardeware.
 +
 
 +
* Floor plans,
 +
** ventilation is now automatic. 1 master button on 4th floor.
 +
 
 +
* Next meeting October 15th, 17.30-18.30 in Edit:edit.
 +
 
 +
[[Category:FSCONS 2012]]

Latest revision as of 21:13, 29 March 2015

Meeting
Org Meeting
Date:2012-10-01
Time:17:30
Place:CTH Johanneberg — EDIT-room


Agenda

  • Aspects walkthrough
  • Floor plans

Minutes (draft until 2012-10-04)

  • Aspects walkthrough
    • Web Gregoire

Send to previous years' participants that the registration is open.

    • Social has a plan for what to do, looking into getting budget ready
    • Decided to not do
    • Nahid,

has one person who last year had got experience from registration and cafe.

    • Cafe

My tells about the alcohol permit restriction of 1 year.

  • Check if we can do it without, use other association eg fripost, student union.
  • LJO tells brought it up with board.
  • got contact details from Jonas Öberg for ordering of all supplies.
  • Wokshops, bring coffee makers. Lighter fika for free.
  • Programme, Budget
    • LJO tells, some workshops confirmed, some more sessions placed in the schedule.
    • ACTION: Check wiki info LJO.
  • Promotion

Oliver P tells, Magazine Ad, poster working with Grégoire on the design.

  • Policies

Andreas S tells, revised documents will be presented at next meeting.

  • Volunteers
    • hangout area.
    • Only take stuff
    • Alireza, could resolve the
    • Possibly locked room.
    • Send mail. Volunteer meetup.
  • Hardware,
    • Hugo wants to contact hardeware.
  • Floor plans,
    • ventilation is now automatic. 1 master button on 4th floor.
  • Next meeting October 15th, 17.30-18.30 in Edit:edit.