Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Open source library systems (the Canadians are big on this, but also Halland and Mölndal)
- eBooks, drm etc.
- That guy who wrote Boken and Biblioteket
- Libraries as free open spaces
- Online free libraries, book scanning scene, liberated books
- Gene patents
- How to sessions
- possibilities, dangers
- Orphan black/Bladerunner/Windup girl
- Transhumanist themes
- Worth loking into
- In the crossection of Tech/Culture/Society
- Indie gaming changing the business?
- FLOSS assets and opportunities for games
- Getting your game into a distro
- Serious gaming, games and social issues, gaming for change and education, games as metaphors (Richard Barbrook, Game of War, Imperialism in Space)
- Game jams and open source -- a growing but uncurated (?) knowledgebase
- Games and identity
- Idea, code ... profit?
- Let's play/youtubers interaction with content creators/gamedevs
- Track-idea contributed by participant at the 2014 conference