Difference between revisions of "File:ManifestoCommentsCloser.jpg"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(A closer look at some comments to the Manifesto for FSCONS 2011.)
(Maintenance script uploaded "File:ManifestoCommentsCloser.jpg": Importing image file)
|(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)|
Latest revision as of 20:18, 18 January 2014
A closer look at some comments to the Manifesto for FSCONS 2011.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||20:18, 18 January 2014||770 × 1,024 (461 KB)||Maintenance script||Importing image file|
- You cannot overwrite this file.