Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Purpose of an evaluation meeting
- It is important to remember that the purpose of this meeting is not to point fingers but rather to take the time to learn and reflect on suggestions to improve the conference and its organization.
- Conference numbers
- Org schedule
- Was the planning schedule respected? Should it be modified?
- Org communication
- Communication among the organization: too much? too little? Tools? Meetings?
- Highlight of FSCONS 2013
- Everyone is invited to identify what other people (or themselves) did well
- Results of the surveys
- Global feeling from the participants? Actionable items?
- Problem and issues
- What issues where encountered?
- Could we have anticipated and planned for them in advance? If so, how?
- Did we handle them effectively and efficiently when they arose?
- What have we learned?
- Improvement suggestions
- More waffles!!!!