File:Room setup guidelines.pdf
Room_setup_guidelines.pdf (file size: 60 KB, MIME type: application/pdf)
Guidelines for setting up rooms, as well as a form for filling in the state of the room before setting it up.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||13:19, 31 October 2015||(60 KB)||Skymandr||Guidelines for setting up rooms, as well as a form for filling in the state of the room before setting it up.|
- You cannot overwrite this file.