Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Purchases for the café
- Sales planning
- Furnishing of café area
- Preparing the area for the social events
- Lunch food
- order, pick up, store (before, during and after conf)
Cafe name for 2012
Make enough money to cover the volunteer, staff and speakers' food.
List of available drinks
- Dr Pepper
- Cream Soda
- Whole Earth Cranberry
- Loka Naturell
- Loka Citrus
- Vitamin Well Defence
- N1304 Club Mate
- Pretty in Pink
- Färskpressad Apelsinjuice
List of available food
I would request Delicatobollar, since they are edible by almost everyone, including vegans. /Skymandr
A selection of sandwiches/baguettes will be available. Choices with meat and options for vegans. Along with the baguettes there will be a possibility to purchase slices of pizza, chocolate bars and cakes.
Breakfast will be served in the morning of Saturday and Sunday for free. For breakfast we will provide
- breakfast roll
- tea/coffee (available whole day)
Places around Lindholmen with food availability
- Bombay Bistro MAP Working hours 13-21
- Cafe Mocka site MAP Working hours, Sat 11-18
- Captain Nemos site MAP Working 12-21
- Mimolett site MAP working hours, Sat 13-01
- Order 1-2 weeks before
- Pay upon order(/delivery?)
- Order bread on Thursday
- Ordered from ICA Kvantum Sannegårdshamnen
- Will put out a sandwich buffet, where people can make their own breakfast sandwich.
- Consists of: Frallor, butter, cheese, skinka, juice, and some fruits (first come first serve), coffee, tea.
- Pay upon order/purchase
- Fruits and sandwich toppings can be bought at Ax Food
- Order 1-2 weeks ahead.
- Consists of: Baguettes, salads, and pizza?
- We have talked to a cafe (), which has made us the offer of 110 SEK (+tax) / salad + baguette for 50 people. Although we will be needing more than this.
- To be served after 6 or 7. Some food is needed if we intend to keep people later than 19:00.
(Social event for example)
- The price or food this will be is not discussed (or added to budget). Maybe just buy more salads/baguettes that people can buy? Pizza?
- To be eaten throughout the day, and also be served together with the beverages (Some type of food/snack should be served together with alcohol).
- Consists of: Sweets (chocolate bars, delicato bollar, etc), baked things, chips/nuts, nachos + dip?