FSCONS 2009/Staff workshop
From FSCONS wiki
(Redirected from FSCONS 2009 Staff workshop)
Time and place
See updated information in FSCONS 2009 Organisation.
- The wiki was briefly introduced, with a notice to everyone to use the watch feature to keep track of what's going on, if they are interested.
- Mailing list for staff will be decided upon and activated next week.
- The overall FSCONS information on the Main Page was reviewed and agreed upon.
- Location was decided for Burgårdens Konferenscentrum with IT University as backup.
- Jonas will mail Henri, Timo, LennartW, fsfe-nordic, Ole Tange, Petter and Smari regarding co-organisation of FSCONS
- How to engage more women in the conference was discussed. Jonas will talk to Nanda.
- Jonas to inquire about sponsoring with Google and Kodamera. Henrik to do Lanedo and op5. Several companies added to the list.
- Jonas to coordinate more regarding the logotype design, check with Cillicon Media.
- Henrik to organise moderation for the mailing lists.
- For our webbsite, we're still waiting for Marcus, then Patrik and Rikard will help with tech and content
- Logotype is waiting for Maxi
- Three keynote speakers from Mathias were added to the list. Agreement to also invite Sue Gardner.
- Potential themes for the conference was discussed. Agreement on "The Road Ahead in the Nordic Countries".
- Idea added to the list: panel debate or discussion between STIM, SVT, etc.
- Decision about the entrence fees: 200/600/1000 SEK with a limit of 100 cheaper (200 SEK) tickets, and the 1000 SEK tickets targeting business.
- Lennart to check with two potential people for graphics design.
- Lennart to invite Sue Gardner as keynote speaker (financed by Wikimedias budget)
- Stian to check back with Yochai Benkler if not heard from him for two weeks
- Henrik to invite Manuel Castells
- Rikard to coordinate together with Jonas, Henrik and Stian regarding free music events
- Jonas to check payment options: Payson, Paynova