We'll meet up near the stairs on the ground floor at 13.00 on Friday 11-11-11 (Oliver, Nahid, Yohanes, Mihail, Navid, My, Rikard, Skymandr, Erik, Humayun, Michal), everybody in the venue team, please check your personal schedules sent out by Jonas for your exact times!
We'll then start with the registration/information/wardrobe area (since it's needed to be set up first), moving on to the café/social event area.
After that, we'll set up the different lecture rooms (floor 2: Room 1 - Keynotes, Lightning talks Free Software in Politics and Human Rights tracks. Room 2: Embedded and Acessibility tracks. floor 4: Rooms 3 and 4 - squares opposite side of the café rooms).
Areas of responsibilities:
Preparations for Information on site
- Put up signs outside and in the building
Signs and posters
You can find backup files for the signs on this page.
Make registration/information/wardrobe desk
- Preparations for Registration and welcoming 2011
- Reg/info/wardrobe will be at floor 1 (groud floor) near the stairs
- Make social events rooms cosy and comfortable
- Supply café with furniture for building the desks and bar
- Make sure there are whiteboards, one for lightning talks sign-up, at least one for social events sign-up
- Preparations for Furniture
- Preparations for Supplies
- Clean-up (after each day)
- Material / Manual for clean-up, emergency, etc for the Execution Group
- Safety - In case of emergency-plan (inclusive, regardless of participant capabilities) - Safety regulations, Safety information(accessible)
Times for venue team
Check your personal schedule for your times!
- Fri 13.00 meetup, stairs floor 1 (ground floor)
- Fri 13.00 -- 18.00 - Check, plan and move furniture according to needs
- Fri 14.00 receive deliveries of kitchen machines, wardrobe, drinks etc
- Fri 15.00 Put up signs with "FSCONS ->" around outside leading people from busses and ferries to the venue
- Fri 18.30 Place and light outside "candles"
- Fri 23.00 Assist with cleaning up the café and social event areas
- Saturday times will come soon here!!!
- Make sure that rooms for presentations have one larger empty row (like second or third row of chairs) allowing for wheelchairs including people passing through in front of them (a wheelchair is about a meter long)
- Make sure that all kinds of counters have a lower section - we can't have only bar-height tables, including for payments, wardrobe, information desk and booths
- Make sure that doors without door openers are either open or easily opened from a wheel-chair perspective
- Don't put signs and information on doors - they should be at the side of doors
- Make sure that rooms for café, lunch, social events allow for wheelchairs
- Make sure accessible toilets are well marked and easy to find
- Lars A - Nordic Wiki Meeting - around five persons
- PDF Readers Workshop (?)