Difference between revisions of "Thirteenth planning meeting 2012"

From FSCONS wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
 
(4 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)
Line 8: Line 8:
 
* Aspects walkthrough
 
* Aspects walkthrough
 
* Follow up on call out for volunteers
 
* Follow up on call out for volunteers
 +
* Set dates for walkthroughs
 +
* Room plans
 
* Checking deadlines
 
* Checking deadlines
 
* Next meeting (every week from now on?)
 
* Next meeting (every week from now on?)
  
[[Category:Planning_2012]]
+
= Minutes (draft until 2012-10-18) =
 +
* Room plans
 +
** Plan 4: Torg blå, Torg organge,
 +
** Plan 2: Keynote Torg2
 +
** Storage room: Switch
 +
** Wikimedia: Piazza
 +
** Secure storage room:
 +
** Volunteer room: Steve Jobs
 +
** Baby room: Fnutt
 +
{{todo|Check locks on rooms |assignedTo=Evelina}}
 +
* Follow up on call out for volunteers
 +
** 3-4 hours per person per day. Ca 30 people will probably be needed. 3 volunteers needed from social event aspect.
 +
{{todo|Food for volunteer room|assignedTo=Anton/My}}
 +
{{todo|Send request to the aspects on number of volunteers they need. |assignedTo=Grégoire}}
 +
 
 +
* Aspects walkthrough
 +
** Social event plan to have game and karaoke
 +
*** ElectroKKV wants to make a performance/show.
 +
{{todo|Ask Wikimedia and NFSA if 45 minutes are good for their sessions |assignedTo=Ljo}}
 +
 
 +
** Hardware
 +
Will start coordinating
 +
 
 +
** Café
 +
*** Will start ordering.
 +
*** Trying to find optimal solution.
 +
 
 +
** Promotion
 +
{{todo| Print posters and send mail this being the final version for those that want to print it themselves. |assignedTo=Grégoire}}
 +
 
 +
** Budget
 +
 
 +
** Schedule
 +
We have 40 sessions in the schedule currently. We need to have the last ones by the end of the week so we can print the schedule booklet. If you are a track manager please at least put in place holders for what you know.
 +
 
 +
* Next meeting
 +
October 23rd Meet a Lindholmen by Patricia entrance at 17.30. 
 +
 
 +
[[Category:FSCONS 2012]]

Latest revision as of 21:13, 29 March 2015

Meeting
Org Meeting
Date:2012-10-15
Time:17:30
Place:CTH Johanneberg — EDIT-room


Agenda

  • Aspects walkthrough
  • Follow up on call out for volunteers
  • Set dates for walkthroughs
  • Room plans
  • Checking deadlines
  • Next meeting (every week from now on?)

Minutes (draft until 2012-10-18)

  • Room plans
    • Plan 4: Torg blå, Torg organge,
    • Plan 2: Keynote Torg2
    • Storage room: Switch
    • Wikimedia: Piazza
    • Secure storage room:
    • Volunteer room: Steve Jobs
    • Baby room: Fnutt

TODO: Template:Trim (User:Evelina)

  • Follow up on call out for volunteers
    • 3-4 hours per person per day. Ca 30 people will probably be needed. 3 volunteers needed from social event aspect.

TODO: Template:Trim (User:Anton/My)

TODO: Template:Trim (User:Grégoire)


  • Aspects walkthrough
    • Social event plan to have game and karaoke
      • ElectroKKV wants to make a performance/show.

TODO: Template:Trim (User:Ljo)


    • Hardware

Will start coordinating

    • Café
      • Will start ordering.
      • Trying to find optimal solution.
    • Promotion

TODO: Template:Trim (User:Grégoire)


    • Budget
    • Schedule

We have 40 sessions in the schedule currently. We need to have the last ones by the end of the week so we can print the schedule booklet. If you are a track manager please at least put in place holders for what you know.

  • Next meeting

October 23rd Meet a Lindholmen by Patricia entrance at 17.30.