Difference between revisions of "Seventh planning meeting 2012"

From FSCONS wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "= Agenda (draft) = * graphical theme * Better aspects descriptions to attract potential coordinators * We lack organisers for: ** Venue ** Registration ** Staffing ** Security ...")
 
Line 5: Line 5:
 
* We lack organisers for:
 
* We lack organisers for:
 
** Venue
 
** Venue
 +
** Reception
 
** Registration
 
** Registration
 
** Staffing
 
** Staffing
 
** Security aspect
 
** Security aspect
 
** Social (unless My volunteered to do that)
 
** Social (unless My volunteered to do that)
** Important Deadlines or Milestones - on the first page
+
* Important Deadlines or Milestones - on the first page
** Should all aspects have a plan of chronological tasks?
+
* Should all aspects have a plan of chronological tasks?
 
* Misc items which need to be placed in an aspect (and get staffed)
 
* Misc items which need to be placed in an aspect (and get staffed)
 
** Booth
 
** Booth

Revision as of 16:43, 21 May 2012

Agenda (draft)

  • graphical theme
  • Better aspects descriptions to attract potential coordinators
  • We lack organisers for:
    • Venue
    • Reception
    • Registration
    • Staffing
    • Security aspect
    • Social (unless My volunteered to do that)
  • Important Deadlines or Milestones - on the first page
  • Should all aspects have a plan of chronological tasks?
  • Misc items which need to be placed in an aspect (and get staffed)
    • Booth
    • Baby room (something someone semi-promised last year)
    • Money management
      • cash
      • creadit card
    • Getting to FSCONS
    • Signs (indoor, outdoor)
    • Hire car and lorry
      • do we have enough people with a drivers license
  • Information page for track organiasers