Meeting 2011-10-10

From FSCONS wiki
Revision as of 08:41, 11 October 2011 by Rikard (talk | contribs) (→‎Summary)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

What

A planning meeting with all teams and members

Where

Gnutiken

Agenda

  • Suggestion: give one freebie ticket to Chalmers library.
  • The Manifesto:
    • Are we happy with it as it is? Perhaps some final checks should be made?
    • Who layouts the big wall-paper version of it?
    • Who prints it, and who gets sticky-notes?
    • At Bokmässan this year, Göteborgs Stad had a similar thing, where they used colourcoded sticky's to represent different things (green for good, etc.); is this maybe somehting we could use?
  • Media:
    • Who contacts media?
    • What newspapers etc. may be interested?
    • Examples: GP, GT, ETC-GBG, Fria-GBG, SVT (Landet runt? ;)), TV4 etc.)

Summary

Meeting
Org Meeting
Date:2011-10-10
Time:17:00
Place:Gnutiken


  • Decision: give one freebie ticket to Chalmers library.
  • The Manifesto:
    • Are we happy with it as it is? Perhaps some final checks should be made?
    • Decision: Everyone takes a look. Inger takes a closer look. Comments will be sticky notes to be posted by the poster.
    • Who layouts the big wall-paper version of it?
    • Decision: Everybody likes Grégoires proposition. We will print the version we have now and take further comments as sticky notes.
    • Who prints it, and who gets sticky-notes?
    • Decision: Jonas does.
    • At Bokmässan this year, Göteborgs Stad had a similar thing, where they used colourcoded sticky's to represent different things (green for good, etc.); is this maybe somehting we could use?
    • Decision: Accepted.
  • Media:
    • Who contacts media?
    • What newspapers etc. may be interested?
    • Examples: GP, GT, ETC-GBG, Fria-GBG, SVT (Landet runt? ;)), TV4 etc.)
  • Decision: Oliver makes a wiki page with contacts that we want to call after the press release goes out.
  • Other:
    • TODO: Posters are ready. Come and pick them up! We will send a nice letter with 10 posters to Universities. Let us know if you want us to send posters if you don't live in Göteborg.
    • TODO: Rikard makes a wiki page for posters' reciepients.
    • We have more than 100 tickets sold now.
    • Next friday is schedule deadline.
    • TODO: Setting "difficulty ratings" for the sessions turns out to be difficult. Instead, we would like to have a tagging system. The web team will have a look at it.
    • TODO: Mail the Track Organisers and tell them to provide information on the anticipated advancedness of the talks.