Difference between revisions of "Meeting 2011-09-12"

From FSCONS wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
 
Line 35: Line 35:
 
* {{todo|Make table on this wiki with a list of volunteer requests so that we can follow up on those emails|assignedTo=Rikard|done=Hellyeah}} See [[VolunteerRequests2011]]
 
* {{todo|Make table on this wiki with a list of volunteer requests so that we can follow up on those emails|assignedTo=Rikard|done=Hellyeah}} See [[VolunteerRequests2011]]
 
* {{todo|Next meeting will be Execution Team meeting on Staffing and volunteers on the 19th of September at 17:00 at Gnutiken|done=yes}}
 
* {{todo|Next meeting will be Execution Team meeting on Staffing and volunteers on the 19th of September at 17:00 at Gnutiken|done=yes}}
* {{todo|Next org/planning meeting will be on the 26th of September at 17:00 at Gnutiken}}
+
* {{todo|Next org/planning meeting will be on the 26th of September at 17:00 at Gnutiken|done=yes}}
 
* Next ordinary org meeting: [[Meeting_2011-09-26 | 2011-09-26 @ Gnutiken 17:00]]
 
* Next ordinary org meeting: [[Meeting_2011-09-26 | 2011-09-26 @ Gnutiken 17:00]]
 
* Next Execution Team meeting: [[Execution Team Meeting 2011-09-19 | 2011-09-19 @ Gnutiken 17:00]]
 
* Next Execution Team meeting: [[Execution Team Meeting 2011-09-19 | 2011-09-19 @ Gnutiken 17:00]]

Revision as of 15:48, 3 October 2011

Meeting
Org Meeting
Date:2011-09-12
Time:17:00
Place:Gnutiken


What

FSCONS Planning meeting at Gnutiken September 12, 2011 at 17:00.

Where

Gnutiken

  • Gnutiken Web.
  • Map
  • Address: Övre Husargatan 27, Near Linnéplatsen, Göteborg

Agenda

  • Go:refill mugs
  • Decide when/where next meeting
  • Partner booths - who'll keep a list and do the planning?
  • Walkies or phones
  • Harald Armin Massa to host the lightning-talk session?

Summary

  • DECISION: We will 1. Encourage visitors to bring their own cups. 2. Sell cups from GoRefill. 3. Sell paper mugs.
  • TODO: Template:Trim (User:Grégoire)
  • DECISION: We will purchase cell phones rather than walkies - at least 6
  • DECISION: We will ask Laura to ask Harald what the cost would be for hosting the lightning talks
  • TODO: Template:Trim (User:ljo)
See VolunteerRequests2011