Fifteenth planning meeting 2012
- Aspect walkthrough
- Staffing planning
- Next meeting
Minutes (draft until 2012-11-01)
- Social event schedule
- Evelina and Alieza tell they will finalise it today.
- LJO sends studiefrämjandet questions to them.
- Klondike are getting some .
- Cafe aspect
Anton and My tell Mocka provides food.
- 25-30 SEK per baguette.
- Soft drinks 2 days to deliver from same supplier as last year.
- 1-2 fridges free delivery.
- Kitchen utensils provider, answer tomorrow.
- Candy and chocolate bars and delicatobollar. Axfood and one other supplier.
- Chips and nuts.
Oliver tells about
- doing blog post
- utting up posters in Lindholmen (not Patricia building).
- Näringslivsgruppen hopefully respond this week.
- Southpole 3000 SEK.
- LJO is stepping up as silver sponsor.
- Venue aspect
Oliver asked Jonas Öberg to attend on the venue walkthrough.
Klondike tells looking for volunteers
- Microphones, rental, unclear yet witch supplier.
- Alireza confirms torg 2 has 720p projector.
- Anton will ask someone.
LJO tells some new speakers. Starting to look good. But some tracks still need to provide their sessions.
- Test print of booklet on Wednesday. We print 350. 8 A3 pages of schedule.
LJO tells 100 confimed payments. Projection still between 2010 and 2011 figures.
- Volunteer walkthroughs
- 17.30 Tuesday 6th
- 15.30 Wednesday 7th
- Alireza provided script for producing individual schedules. Got some feedback.
- We already have like 30 volunteers. 10 hours per person including setup and cleaning.