We're welcoming both new and old partners to get in touch with us if you're interested in becoming a partner this year as well. Please email us at email@example.com.
What is partnership
You can become an FSCONS partner in many ways. Either you can help us organise a range of presentations as a Theme organiser, or some separate presentations (Separate track organisers) or as a sponsor.
Separate track organisers
- Please refer to: fscons.org sponsors list page
How do you become a sponsor?
Read the FSCONS 2011 Sponsorship Invitation
Note that identi.ca at the present has not enabled the forwarding to twitter but will soon. So we have to manually x-post on twitter til they have fixed that. See their service status for updates
Speakers announced via Identi.ca
- 12/9 kyrah - The revolution will not be televised! (But will it be on YouTube?)
- 14/9 Jonas Bonn, Julius Baxter & Olof Kindgren - The OpenRISC Project
- 16/9 Per Andersson - Basic Data Security
- 20/9 Daniel Melin - Free Software in the Swedish public sector
- 21/9 Christina Haralanova - Keynote: Hackers for Social Justice