Difference between revisions of "FSCONS 2019 Planning"

From FSCONS wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
Line 1: Line 1:
Follow up jitsy meet Aug 28th, Thomas, bittin and Kacper present:
+
==Follow up jitsy meet Aug 28th==
 +
Thomas, bittin and Kacper present.
 +
 
 
Conditions for FSCONS2020 are the following:
 
Conditions for FSCONS2020 are the following:
 
* new crew committed to creating FSCONS from outside existing organizers
 
* new crew committed to creating FSCONS from outside existing organizers
Line 5: Line 7:
 
* fixing Frab
 
* fixing Frab
  
=Action Points=
+
==Action Points==
 
*Kacper will contact some people that may be interested in organizing
 
*Kacper will contact some people that may be interested in organizing
 
(I encourage you to send personal calls for help organizing FSCONS2020 to any person you feel would be a good addition to the team)
 
(I encourage you to send personal calls for help organizing FSCONS2020 to any person you feel would be a good addition to the team)
Line 11: Line 13:
 
*Johanna is asked to call a new meeting in mid/late September.
 
*Johanna is asked to call a new meeting in mid/late September.
  
FSCONS 2019 has been cancelled on July 28th due to organizational problems.
+
==FSCONS 2019 has been cancelled on July 28th due to organizational problems.==
  
 
* people in orga did not contribute
 
* people in orga did not contribute

Revision as of 20:47, 28 August 2019

Follow up jitsy meet Aug 28th

Thomas, bittin and Kacper present.

Conditions for FSCONS2020 are the following:

  • new crew committed to creating FSCONS from outside existing organizers
  • create and agree on a plan with timeline and responsibilities at the start
  • fixing Frab

Action Points

  • Kacper will contact some people that may be interested in organizing

(I encourage you to send personal calls for help organizing FSCONS2020 to any person you feel would be a good addition to the team)

  • Thomas will gain root access to frab and wiki, for archival and/or fixing purposes.
  • Johanna is asked to call a new meeting in mid/late September.

FSCONS 2019 has been cancelled on July 28th due to organizational problems.

  • people in orga did not contribute
  • people in orga did not respond to my let's cancel event
  • ergo, director is missing
  • or even, wrong people?
  • dedicated chief of marketing, program and sponsorship
  • fix infrastructure (WIKI first! then HOWTO edit webpage)
  • wiki should contain and support the plan

asked: who here would like to go ahead with fscons 2019 > bittin: maybe smaller event, otherwise postpone > [ rest agrees to postpone event ]

johanna: > concrete responsibilities, > concrete target communities

thomas: > needs a plan to re-organize that will make the organization stronger

skymandr: > orga envisions larger network of people > too big a suite for the low amount of people.

kacper: > can invite people to join orga from other countries

skymandr: > https://wiki.fscons.org/FSCONS_2013_Aspects > use this as a example for division of labour

kacper: > we need specific people to head program, funding and marketing > and someone who heads the conference. > if someone has a suggestion, they ask the mailing list, but no-one answers. > To have always someone who can say "yes, do this", that is leadership.