FSCONS 2012/Budget aspect
The budget aspect of FSCONS is lead by Leif-Jöran. Requests for the budget or comments on the budget should be left on the Talk page, or preferably raised via email. Based on the input received from the organisers (see below for deadlines), as well as input from previous years, this page will be updated continuously to reflect the budget decisions made.
- 30th of April: Last day to leave comments on ticket prices, number of tickets to be sold, and sponsorship levels and targets
- 31st of May: Last day to request a budget for 2012 spendings
All numbers given are in SEK.
- The overall budget revenue was calculated to 232 000 SEK in spring of 2012.
- warning from Sponsor aspect about lower figures from them (currently 35 000 down from 80 000).
- ticket sales prediction down from 152 000 to 120 000.
|Ticket sales||120 000||65 223|
|Sales from café||68 000||Warning for possible loss.|
|Sponsorship||35 000||18 000||warning, this includes 8 000 in open invoices.|
|Cultural event support||20 000||15 000||via Studiefrämjandet|
|Track budgets||32 000||3 700||Based on 8 tracks using 4 000 each. Some will stand for their own costs, eg FSFE, Wikimedia.|
|Travel invited||16 000-20 000||13 000||We have two keyntes so this shall hold.|
|Travel scholarship, Nordic||20 000||0||We got no money this time. So no travel scholarships.|
|Hardware||15 000||This is a hard maximum.|
|Administration||10 000||Card reader rental, money handling machines.|
|Advertising||7 000||NB this post is also named promotion here and there.|
Sales from the Cafe will be split into some sensible divisions also reflected in new account plan.