Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 11:32, 11 February 2011 by Rikard (New page: Suggestion for themes/tracks (and examples of topics): ==Theme suggestions== * Desktop - Current status and future of our desktops (e.g. KDE, Gnome) * Community Diplomatics - communicatio...)
Suggestion for themes/tracks (and examples of topics):
- Desktop - Current status and future of our desktops (e.g. KDE, Gnome)
- Community Diplomatics - communications within and between groups.
- Commons - Common (noun), a pasture subject to common use What commons do we have historically, and what new commons emerge?
- Accessibility - Are societies accessible to every human, regardless of visual, auditory, physical, speech, cognitive, and neurological disabilities? What role can technology play, in increasing accessibility? Are on-line services less or more accessible than physical? What about culture?
- Education - Challenges, possibilities and lessons learned
- Infrastructure - What is the status of IPv6? What tiers (if any) of communication infrastructure should be publicly owned? What is open networking and how can this be achieved?
- Journalism - how has journalism evolved with the www?
- Future of devices - Will everybody have access to the world's collected knowledge and wisdom in their pockets, or will devices be more targeted towards entertainment?
- Societies - What defines a society? What is the relationship between a state and a society? How do societies evolve?
- Please help us by sharing your ideas!