Jump to navigation Jump to search
Description and Responsibility
- Accepting input from the public and other groups regarding potential speakers in the theme
- Communicating with the speakers logistics group to request speaker slots in the schedule
- Deciding on speakers
- Communicating with speakers and talking to them regarding their participation
- Getting abstracts, biographies and presentation material for speakers and putting this on the web site (helped by SL team).
- Communicating with the budget group for budget requirements for speaker invitations (the funds for invited speakers are limited, and should only be requests as a last resort. The group should be prepared for that requests for funds might be declined if it can not fit within the budget)