Difference between revisions of "FSCONS 2010/Budget"
m (Protected "FSCONS 2010 Budget" [edit=sysop:move=sysop])
|Line 80:||Line 80:|
Revision as of 09:35, 30 March 2012
Description and Responsibility
- Keeping a record of the budget (expenses and income, actual and projected)
- Answering budgetary requests from other organisation groups
- Managing the distribution of budget lines between organisation groups
- Accepting incoming funds from registration or sponsorship and keeping on a separate FSCONS account
- Disbursing funds and paying bills in accordance with the budget
See FSCONS 2010 Budget Spreadsheet for details. PLEASE DO NOT MODIFY THAT PAGE! It is automatically created from an OpenOffice.org Calc document maintained by the budget team.
The accounts of FFKP will be audited by Grant Thornton. This will include all book keeping, expenses and income of FSCONS.
For all sponsorships received, the following distribution key will be used:
- 90% of the income goes to (a) the theme, if the sponsorship is for a specific theme, or (b) to the FSCONS overall budget
- 10% of the income is deducted for administrative costs (bank fees, hosting, printing, phone/computer, audit, bookkeeping etc)
If the sponsor or funding body has a specific request, this needs to be agreed on with the budget group before acceptance.
The following applications for funding have been submitted for FSCONS 2010.
|Name||Amount||Description||Submitted date||Expected date||Responsible||Status|
|SAS||10% discount on participants and own flights. 2% kick-back||Kick-back and discount agreement with SAS||28 apr||29 apr||Jonas||Accepted|
|Dansk-svenska kulturfonden||15000 SEK||To cover travel and accommodation for Danish speakers||29 mar||jun||Jonas||Declined|
|Internetfonden||60000 SEK||To cover travel and accommodation for Swedish speakers||14 mar||jun||Jonas||Declined|
|Visbyprogrammet||110000 SEK||To cover travel and accommodation for speakers from Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia||24 feb||jun||Jonas|
|Nordisk Kulturfond||100000 DKK||Cover participation costs for participants and speakers from Norway, Denmark, Iceland and Finland, as well as a regional FSCONS in one of these countries||31 mar||jun||Jonas||Accepted|
|NLnet||10000 EUR||Cover speakers travel generally||1 apr||jun||Jonas||Declined|