NB: This Wiki is community maintained and should NOT be regarded as an official source of information. All confirmed information is located on the FSCONS main website 
Hey! Great Stuff!,
To reconnect with people who came to the Gothenburg conference, find them here at the wiki. This is meant as an entry point, not a space for further conversation. See the Community portal page (in the left-hand menu).
Tag fscons08 at Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/fscons08/
A look back on the previous FSCONS:
Webpages http://fscons.org/2007 Videos http://www.fsfe.org/en/advocacy/audio_videos/fscons_2007 Videos http://thepiratebay.org/user/FSCONS
The newsletters which had been sent out:
The organizers come from these groups:
* Creative Commons Sweden * FSFE * Wikimedia Sweden
These organizations are represented at the event:
* CCMixter * Debian GNU/Linux * Icelandic Fab Labs * KDE * Magnatune * Midgard * OpenStreetMap * Postgres
- Mirko Lindner mirko[at]creativecommons.se
- Stian Rødven Eide stian[at]fsfeurope.org
Below we have listed some of the tasks that right now FSCONS needs help with.
Tasks before, during, and after the event:
- PR: put up posters. ask for posters at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org - and we will send them to you!
- PR: add links (digg), blog about FSCONS, speak about FSCONS
Tasks during the event:
- preparations: filling bags with info
- registrations: handing out badges+bags, giving info
- entrance: checking badges
5a8 ity: monitor the halls
- Feedback: asking attendees about their view on the conference
- Helpers: coordination of helpers
- IT: help with the network, setting up presentation PCs for speakers
- IT support: help speakers with the setup for the network and their slides
|Day first||Day last||Deadline||Title||City||Country||HomePage|
|10-16 Thu||10-19 Sun||2008-06-01 Sun||EuroBSDCon||Strasbourg||France||eurobsdcon.org|
|02-24 Sat||02-25 Sun||---||FOSDEM 2008||Brussels||Belgium||fosdem.org|
|08-23 Thu||08-24 Fri||2008-06-02 Mon||FrOSCon||Bonn||Germany||froscon.org|
|10-03 Fri||10-04 Sat||2008-07-01 Tue||Open Source Days||Copenhagen||Denmark||opensourcedays.org|
- People: Add all people from the organisation.
- FAQ: Fill the page with questions - and possibly with answers, too.
- Logo: Explain the logo's parts and mention the creator.
- PR: Send press releases to slashdot and pro-GNU/linux.
- Add more Pages: create more pages, for example: About - Blogs - BoF - Chat - Companies - Connect - Docs - Events - FAQ - Food - Guide - LightningTalks - Links - Lost - Misc - News - People - Pics - Press - Program - Projects - Rooms - Sleep - Streams - Travel - Venue - Videos - Wishes
- Logo: Insert FSC
5a8 ONS logo.
- URLs: Remove "index.php5?title=" from URLs.