Some more pages here:
- People - helpers, organizers, visitors, watchers..
Please, folks, - if you are interested in this event then please add yourself to the People page! Tell us about yourself, and let us know whether you want to visit this event or even better help us manage it. Add a picture, too, so we can recognize you at the event. Let us know whether you have any projects going on and if you want to meet people who want to join you with it. And maybe you want to give a small talk about your project? Let us know!!
Title: Free Society Conference and Nordic Summit 2008 Date: Oct 24-26 2008 (Fri-Sun)
Timeline: * 2008-08-31 Mon - end of August ;-) * 2008-09-15 Mon - Early Bird Registration ends! * 2008-MM-DD DoW - Notification of Speakers * 2008-MM-DD DoW - Publication of Program * 2008-MM-DD DoW - Final papers due * 2008-10-24 Fri - Day1/3 FSCONS * 2008-10-25 Sat - Day2/3 FSCONS * 2008-10-26 Sun - Day3/3 FSCONS * 2008-10-28 Tue - Feedback Meeting
Venue: IT Universitet, Lindholmen, Göteborg, Sweden IT University of Göteborg, SE-412 96 Göteborg Forskningsgången 6, buildings Patricia and Kårhus The closest bus and ferry stop are both called "Lindholmen".
Posters: http://fscons.org/files/FSCONS-Poster-FS-2A5.pdf http://fscons.org/files/FSCONS-Poster-FS-A4.pdf http://fscons.org/files/FSCONS-Poster-FS-A3.pdf http://fscons.org/files/FSCONS-Poster-Black-4A6.pdf http://fscons.org/files/FSCONS-Poster-Black-A4.pdf http://fscons.org/files/FSCONS-Poster-Black-A3.pdf
Chat: irc://irc.freenode.org/fscons List: http://mail.fscons.org/mailman/listinfo/info RSS: http://fscons.org/feed/
Mail Roles: firstname.lastname@example.org : General Inquiries email@example.com : Organization Board
October 2008 around FSCONS at Gothenburg: Wed 22 Get ready! Thu 23 Evening: Meeting at Pub. Fri 24 Evening: Prepartions at Venue. Sat 25 FSCONS Day1/2 Evening: Social Event. Sun 26 FSCONS Day2/2 Evening: Pub. Mon 27 Relax. Think. Take Notes. Tue 28 Feedback Meeting
About: Mission http://fscons.org/about Free Software http://fscons.org/freesoftware Free Culture http://fscons.org/freeculture Free Content http://fscons.org/freecontent Award http://fscons.org/award Organisers http://fscons.org/organisers Contact http://fscons.org/contact
Program: Events http://fscons.org/events/ Schedule http://fscons.org/schedule/ (TODO!) Speakers http://fscons.org/speakers/
Visitors: Visit http://fscons.org/visit/ Register http://fscons.org/registration/ Travel http://fscons.org/travel/ Accomodation http://fscons.org/accomodation/ Venue http://fscons.org/venue/
Volunteers: Volunteering http://fscons.org/volunteering/ Registration http://fscons.org/volunteer/
Press: Press Info http://fscons.org/press/ Accreditation http://fscons.org/accreditation/
Sponsors: Become a Sponsor http://fscons.org/sponsor/ Sponsors of FSCONS http://fscons.org/sponsors/
Community: Related Events http://fscons.org/related-events/ Promote FSCONS http://fscons.org/promote/
Links not in the Main Menu (eg from the sidebar of the homepage):
Nominations: http://fscons.org/award/nominate/ Suggestions: http://fscons.org/proposeevent
A look back on the previous FSCONS:
The newsletters which had been sent out:
The organizers come from these groups:
* Creative Commons Sweden * FSFE * Wikimedia Sweden
These organizations are represented at the event:
* CCMixter * Debian GNU/Linux * Icelandic Fab Labs * KDE * Magnatune * Midgard * OpenStreetMap * Postgres
A list of tasks where volunteers can help:
* on-site staff: preparations, registrations, checking badges, monitor the halls and other small tasks
* EuroBSDCon http://www.eurobsdcon.org/ * FOSDEM http://www.fosdem.org/ * FROSCON http://www.froscon.org/ * OpenDays http://opensourcedays.org/
- People: Add all people from the orgsanisation.
- FAQ: Fill the page with questions - and possibly with answers, too.
- Logo: Explain the logo's parts and mention the creator.
- PR: Send press releases to slashdot and pro-GNU/linux.
- Add more Pages: create more pages, for example: About - Blogs - BoF - Chat - Companies - Connect - Docs - Events - FAQ - Food - Guide - LightningTalks - Links - Lost - Misc - News - People - Pics - Press - Program - Projects - Rooms - Sleep - Streams - Travel - Venue - Videos - Wishes
- Logo: Insert FSCONS logo.
- URLs: Remove "index.php5?title=" from URLs.