Difference between revisions of "FSCONS 2008"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
= Feedback =
= Feedback =
Revision as of 16:41, 16 September 2008
houston lyric marcus sex</url>
can i buy auto paint</url>
free porno videos for the iphone</url>
About: Mission http://fscons.org/about Free Software http://fscons.org/freesoftware Free Culture http://fscons.org/freeculture Free Content http://fscons.org/freecontent Award http://fscons.org/award Organisers http://fscons.org/organisers Contact http://fscons.org/contact
Program: Events http://fscons.org/events/ Schedule http://fscons.org/schedule/ Speakers http://fscons.org/speakers/
Visitors: Visit http://fscons.org/visit/ Register http://fscons.org/registration/ Travel http://fscons.org/travel/ Accomodation http://fscons.org/accomodation/ Venue http://fscons.org/venue/
Volunteers: Volunteering http://fscons.org/volunteering/ Registration http://fscons.org/volunteer/
Press: Press Info http://fscons.org/press/ Accreditation http://fscons.org/accreditation/
Sponsors: Become a Sponsor http://fscons.org/sponsor/ Sponsors of FSCONS http://fscons.org/sponsors/
Community: Related Events http://fscons.org/related-events/ Promote FSCONS http://fscons.org/promote/
Links not in the Main Menu (eg from the sidebar of the homepage):
Nominations: http://fscons.org/award/nominate/ Suggestions: http://fscons.org/proposeevent
A look back on the previous FSCONS:
Webpages http://fscons.org/2007 Videos http://www.fsfe.org/en/advocacy/audio_videos/fscons_2007 Videos http://thepiratebay.org/user/FSCONS
The newsletters which had been sent out:
The organizers come from these groups:
* Creative Commons Sweden * FSFE * Wikimedia Sweden
These organizations are represented at the event:
* CCMixter * Debian GNU/Linux * Icelandic Fab Labs * KDE * Magnatune * Midgard * OpenStreetMap * Postgres
- Mirko Lindner mirko[at]creativecommons.se
- Stian Rødven Eide stian[at]fsfeurope.org
Below we have listed some of the tasks that right now FSCONS needs help with.
Tasks before, during, and after the event:
- PR: put up posters. ask for posters at mailto:email@example.com - and we will send them to you!
- PR: add links (digg), blog about FSCONS, speak about FSCONS
Tasks during the event:
- preparations: filling bags with info
- registrations: handing out badges+bags, giving info
- entrance: checking badges
- security: monitor the halls
- Feedback: asking attendees about their view on the conference
- Helpers: coordination of helpers
- IT: help with the network, setting up presentation PCs for speakers
- IT support: help speakers with the setup for the network and their slides
|Day first||Day last||Deadline||Title||City||Country||HomePage|
|10-16 Thu||10-19 Sun||2008-06-01 Sun||EuroBSDCon||Strasbourg||France||eurobsdcon.org|
|02-24 Sat||02-25 Sun||---||FOSDEM 2008||Brussels||Belgium||fosdem.org|
|08-23 Thu||08-24 Fri||2008-06-02 Mon||FrOSCon||Bonn||Germany||froscon.org|
|10-03 Fri||10-04 Sat||2008-07-01 Tue||Open Source Days||Copenhagen||Denmark||opensourcedays.org|
- People: Add all people from the orgsanisation.
- FAQ: Fill the page with questions - and possibly with answers, too.
- Logo: Explain the logo's parts and mention the creator.
- PR: Send press releases to slashdot and pro-GNU/linux.
- Add more Pages: create more pages, for example: About - Blogs - BoF - Chat - Companies - Connect - Docs - Events - FAQ - Food - Guide - LightningTalks - Links - Lost - Misc - News - People - Pics - Press - Program - Projects - Rooms - Sleep - Streams - Travel - Venue - Videos - Wishes
- Logo: Insert FSCONS logo.
- URLs: Remove "index.php5?title=" from URLs.