Eighth planning meeting 2012
|Place:||CTH Johanneberg — EDIT-room|
- Keynote voting: how and when?
- Graphical profile
- Idea for new logo https://www.dropbox.com/s/7dedkbefrxm7xi5/new_logo.png
- Café plan presentation
- Accepting bitcoins as payment in the Café?
- Social event plan presentation
We have 4 cameras + 1 streaming camera.
- How many simultaneous tracks will there be?
- How many of these tracks will have a sign interpreter to be recorded as well?
- Ljudanläggning - LA400 (upp till ca:150 pers - 2800W) * 4, 150€ per set = 600€,
- SHURE PG288E/PG58 60€ * 4 rooms * 3 days = 720€
- cheaper price for this two on (page on Swe) http://www.lob.chs.chalmers.se/hyra.php //Erik
- Additional cameras?
- Other questions
- Next meeting
Summary (DRAFT, will be finalised Tuesday June 12th)
- Keynote voting
- Graphical profile.
DECISION: Workshop meting with interested persons end of June, suggestion 27th. Posters should be started to be put up in mid September.
- Café aspect
DECISION: Investigate bitcoin, but sceptical to add another payment method.
- Social aspect
- Hardware aspect
Rent pa systems for all rooms, microphones, light, according to suggestion. Additional questions answers for convenience: Max 4 simultaneous tracks, No sign interpreter. Hardawre provide estimes. Slides+audio. Pay shipping back and forth to Belgium.
Monday 30th 17.30 at Språkbanken, L307.
- GD explains what is the aspect coordinator role? The coordinators are not supposed to do everything themselves. Important task is to make sure the communication is working.
- DECISION: Evelina and Alireza will be coordinators for the social aspect.
- DECISION: Security aspect needs a coordinator, ask Rikard or someone on the org mailing list