Difference between revisions of "2013/Fifth planning meeting"

From FSCONS wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Line 58: Line 58:
 
* AOB
 
* AOB
 
** Standing agenda
 
** Standing agenda
A standing agenda was decided to be used for the work mmetings
+
Decision: A standing agenda was decided to be used for the work meetings
 +
 
 
-{{todo| Add to template.|assignedTo=Stian,Ljo}}  
 
-{{todo| Add to template.|assignedTo=Stian,Ljo}}  
**
+
 
 
* Next meeting
 
* Next meeting
 
**June 10th 18-19, Språkbanken
 
**June 10th 18-19, Språkbanken

Revision as of 14:09, 6 June 2013

Meeting
Meeting
Date:2013-06-03 18:00
Place:Språkbanken


Agenda

  • Welcome to new members
  • Reports from the aspects (Aspects walkthrough)
  • Keynote speaker voting deadline
  • Theme
  • AOB
    • Standing agenda
  • Next meeting

Minutes (draft until 2013-06-07)

  • Welcome to new members

One new member attended.

  • Aspects walkthrough
    • Budget

Figures from yearly meeting distributed across incomes and expenditures

- TODO: Template:Trim (User:Ljo)


    • Policies

Meeting since last time. Positive to have coherent version. Maybe have it translated to Swedish for next yearly meeting (Low prio).

    • Programme

JAK has confirmed. We need to put all organisations we contacted so far in track page. CFP will be sent out June 10th.

    • Promotion

Sends standard dents regularly. Contact magazines to renew contacts and ask for deadline for ads.

    • Sponsors

Ask last years sponsors and reach out action. Openend might be interested. Friprogramvarusyndikatet will sponsor all children attending with an Arduino.

    • Survey

Fredrik W[endt] cannot participate in the aspect this year, but hopefully next year. Will buy business ticket though.

    • Venue

Leif-Jöran has gotten clearance from head of department to be in the Humanisten main building during the weekend in addtion to in Språkbanken on Friday.

    • Web and infrastructure

- TODO: Template:Trim (User:Grégoire) Property "Assigned to" (as page type) with input value "User:Gr%C3%A9goire" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.

- TODO: Template:Trim (User:Grégoire) Property "Assigned to" (as page type) with input value "User:Gr%C3%A9goire" contains invalid characters or is incomplete and therefore can cause unexpected results during a query or annotation process.


  • Keynote vote

Deadline June 23rd. 2012 and previous year's suggestions will be added to page. The Vote counting will be done at the June 24th work meeting.

  • Conference theme
Decision: Semantics of freedom will be the overall conference theme. "Standup for your rights" was woted down, but the work meeting atttendants were positive to have GPL3 defence event before and/or of during conference days. 
  • AOB
    • Standing agenda

Decision: A standing agenda was decided to be used for the work meetings

- TODO: Template:Trim (User:Stian,Ljo)


  • Next meeting
    • June 10th 18-19, Språkbanken
    • June 24th 18-19, Språkbanken