Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Location: Volunteer room, C450, FSCONS building
- Hours: Friday 16-18, Saturday 20-22, Sunday 19-01
As a venue host, you're working mostly during the setup and tear down of the conference.
Your responsibilities are:
- Helping the venue manager plan the furnishing of the conference
- Moving furniture as directed
- Cleaning up and placing chairs, tables back in order (during Saturday and Sunday evening)
- Make sure there is a row with extra spacing (normally third row) to allow for accessibility.