This is the draft version of the manifesto, where edits are made. For the current official version of the manifesto see https://fscons.org/manifesto
Editing process: here is how the manifesto is updated:
- The members decide on a new version of the manifesto during the yearly meeting in the beginning of the year.
- This becomes the version that organizers, sponsors, speakers and other participants agree to for FSCONS this year.
- During the year, some changes are eventually made on a draft manifesto
- At the conference, we could show this draft presented as some kind of diff with the official version
- Post-it with comments from the conference participants are collected
- Those comments are processed during the follow-up meetings and integrated to the draft manifesto
- The members decide on a new version of the manifesto during the yearly meeting in the beginning of the following year based on the draft created during the year.