Fifth Planning meeting 2012
From FSCONS Wiki
|Place:||CTH Johanneberg — EDIT-room|
- News round
- Better aspects descriptions to attract potential coordinators
- Routines for invitations to meetings - how/who/where?
- Survey - what is the purpose and how will it be used? How are the results used today?
- Discuss deadlines for track organizers - We lack organisers for:
- Security aspect
- Social (unless My volunteered to do that)
- Important Deadlines or Milestones - on the first page
- Should all aspects have a plan of chronological tasks?
- Keynote speaker
- Berg211 inquiry about dates and booking
- Add your agenda items here
- DECISION: Grégoire and Leif-Jöran takes responsibility for:
- identifying what needs to be done
- identifying the deadlines for when those items needs to be done
- assigning who should do those items
- DECISION: TODO: In the CFP, we should identify some topics/tracks, even if they are not confirmed, and mention clearly that people can suggest talks outside of these topics too. (User:Ljo)
- TODO: Invite the Wikipedia contacts to the program/meetings (User:Ljo)
- DECISION: Next meeting at Friday the 18th of May at 17.30 in EDIT room (Chalmers)
- TODO: Circulate phone number to people in the aspects who may wish to attend the meeting (User:Grégoire)
- Tracks that should be in the CFP should be given to Leif-Jöran ASAP!
- Budget requests from the aspects should be in by the end of the month.